Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Reading at Mass Poetry Festival!

Please join me and other Massachusetts WordTech poets Rhina Espaillat, Claire Keyes, James B. Nicola, and Susan Roney-O'Brien at our reading on Saturday, May 6, at 9:30 AM, in Salem, Massachusetts!

I'm thrilled to be a part of the Mass Poetry Festival this year - an energizing, diverse long weekend of readings, workshops, panels, and excitement. Unfortunately, I will only be there from Friday evening through our event (as I have another unavoidable commitment at home later on Saturday), but I hope to see many at our reading - and I hope many of you can enjoy the entire festival!

More information about the festival and our reading can be found at http://www.masspoetry.org/2017-massachusetts-poetry-festival/

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment