Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Book Launch Readings!

I'm delighted to announce four upcoming readings with my new book, What We're Made Of.

First, my official launch event will be on Saturday, June 11, from 6:00 - 7:30 PM, at the Whitney Center for the Arts, Wendell Avenue, Pittsfield MA. I'll read, and Philip Timpane will moderate some public conversation and Q & A, and there will be free appetizers and a cash bar.

Second, I'll be reading with Lewis Warsh in the Writers Read series at the Lee Library, Main Street, Lee MA, on Tuesday, June 28, from 5:30 - 7:00 PM.

Third, I'm happy to be joining several other fine poets for a New York City reading on Sunday, July 17, from 3:30 - 5:30 PM, in the "Readings in the Garden" series at the 6th St. Garden at Avenue B.

Finally, I'm slated for a fall reading in Lenox MA, at the Bookstore on Housatonic Street. You'll find me there on Friday, September 23, again at 5:30 PM.

Hope to see you at one or more of these events! Books will be available for purchase and signing at all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment